Useful symbolsJanuary 20th, 2010, 12:32 pm
Icons, also called pictograms are symbols which can easily convey information. In order to facilitate usabilty, they are often used on the internet and in programming. However, common symbols used in emails and social networks may also be of interest on printed products, such as business cards. Although the usual formats are .ico and .png, some icons are also offered as scalable vector graphics. Generally, these symbols are a magnificient source of inspiration.
- 45 high-quality icon sets for free
- 30 icon sets you must have in your collection
- 33 icon-sets: The best examples of 2012
- 30 Creative Brush Sets for Adobe Illustrator
- 30 great tutorials for icon design
This entry was posted on Wednesday, January 20th, 2010 at 12:32 pm and is filed under blog, information, Inspiration. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.