Printed roller banner
With a roll-up banner, you’ll score yourself a banner made from PVC tarpaulin or thinner material, as well as flexible fasteners, making them the perfect product for your trade fair presentations, sales stands or office spaces, particularly when you need a portable and efficient information and advertising system. Quick and easy to set up and dismantle, the roll-up printed with your motifs will always have an impact! At the print24.com print shop, you’ll receive roll-up banners either as a complete presentation systems with storage box, carry bag and fastening system or just the print of the banner ⎼ at a low online price and in top quality, so your roll-ups never lose their effect even after frequent use.
Anyone familiar with the trade fair business knows that stands often need to be assembled or dismantled quickly. That’s why the presentation systems used must be easy to handle. As banners or displays generally have to fulfil their purpose more than once, top-quality material and workmanship are mandatory. And you’ll be on the safe side with print24.com’s roll-up banners! Our years of expertise in running a print shop, coupled with our high-quality standards, ensure you can always count on our roll-ups. Get started with your order here! If you need more products for your trade fair stand, print24.com can also print Pop Up Stands, Pop Up Counter and some signboards. We are looking forward to receiving your order!
Roll-Up Classic with rotatable feet | Roll-Up Deluxe and Exclusive | Roll-Up Exclusive Duo double-sided print
Ideal in combination with roll-up banners
One of the biggest challenges associated with trade fair stands is the optimised use of the space available. With roll-up banners, you can position your promotional or info boards precisely where you want them to have an impact. They can also be effective at conferences or large events, banquets, large corporate meetings or at branch offices. Thanks to practical castor systems, they can be moved in an instant. Plan your promotional and information strategy with print24.com print products. Because we provide you with top quality for your trade fair displays and presentation systems – quickly and at low cost!
Different formats perfectly tailored to your needs
How large do you want your info boards or banners? We offer you established and exceptional formats for your prints. You can start with the mini-banner in size DIN A4 or the slender 800 x 2,000-millimetre format. These roll-ups are particularly suitable when space is limited and you need to set up multiple information systems next to one another. With our XXL-roll ups in three different styles with sizes up to 2,000 x 3,000-millimetre, you can work with large textures and images which create an impact even in larger halls or conference rooms. We are suggesting to order our Deluxe roll-up system if you would like to exchange the roll-up banner. With this version, you can order separate prints with different motives. Please be mindful when ordering that you only choose the print without system, in the right size and on 200μ Banner Lite material! Here is a list with all available formats:
- 210 x 297 mm (DIN A4)
- 800 x 2000 mm
- 850 x 1600 mm
- 850 x 1800 mm
- 850 x 2000 mm
- 850 x 2200 mm
- 1000 x 1600 mm
- 1000 x 1800 mm
- 1000 x 2000 mm
- 1000 x 2200 mm
- 1200 x 2000 mm
- 1500 x 2000 mm
- 1500 x 2700 mm
- 2000 x 2000 mm
- 2000 x 3000 mm
High quality display material for high durability
Roll-up banners are printed as standard using the CMYK four-colour process. You have a choice of two material versions:
- 200 µ Banner lite: The tear-resistant and dimensionally stable material is made of opaque polypropylene and is particularly light. Thanks to its properties, information remains readable even when light shines from behind on the banner.
- 510 gsm strong PVC tarpaulin: This material is a classic for banners. It convinces above all by its robustness, because it is tear-proof, tensile-proof and scratch-resistant. In addition, the material is UV-stable and does not become brittle so quickly when exposed to continuous sunlight. In addition, colours are better preserved. PVC banners are especially recommended if you want to use them for a longer period of time.
Rollup Premium made from high-quality material | Rollup XXL in large size | Rollup Mini in a small A4 format
Innovative, easy-to-use fastening system
We not only print rollups, but you will also receive the appropriate transport and fastening system. The following designs are possible:
- Mini: This mini format is the smallest rollup available. It comes in a silver cassette with a chrome-plated steel roll-up bar.
- Classic: This standard banner measures 800 x 2,000 millimetres and is stored in a lightweight aluminium cassette. Two swivelling feet and an optimised pole holder ensure that these banners can be set up safely. The bag is lined and has a long zipper for better handling when removing the banner.
- Premium: These displays are supplied with an aluminium cassette reinforced on the side caps. The powder-coated steel feet with special anti-slip coatings ensure an even better stand. The simple clip-on system allows the tarpaulin to be quickly and easily stretched.
- Deluxe: This version is similar to the premium edition. In addition, the system offers the possibility to exchange motifs.
- Exclusiv: In this version you receive a high-quality aluminium cassette with practical adjustable feet on the underside. The upper profile is equipped with an easy to install telescopic rod with a clip-on system.
- Ecklusiv Duo: The equipment corresponds to the Exclusiv model. In addition, a double-sided rollup banner can be used.
- XXL: This mounting system is designed for our large rollups. It contains two telescopic rods with height indicator.
May we help you with your selection or do you have any questions about printing? Just give us a call or email us!
The benefits of a roll-up banner by print24.com
If you choose a roll-up banner by print24.com, you’ll benefit from many advantages:
- Your prints are protected from environment impacts and transport damages in the solid cartridge
- You can have a system in different formats
- With the Deluxe-version you have the option to order the prints separately and exchange them
- You’ll have a mobile system perfectly aimed at trade fair presentations
- The high-quality fastening system and print mean multiple use is not a problem
How many roll-ups can I order at print24.com?
You can order up to 50 roll-up banners at once from our shop. If you’re in a hurry, you can speed up shipping and production with the “Priority” option, at a surcharge. Configure your print order for roll-up banners conveniently and efficiently online at print24.com. We’ll print them quickly, at low cost, and in top quality!
FAQ to the product Roll-Ups
1. Can I change the motifs with my rollup?
Not on all models support a change of motifs, as the roll is firmly attached to the cassette. It is possible with the Rollup Deluxe model. You also have the possibility to order only the print (without system).
2. How are the rollups transported?
The rollups are transported in a carrier bag, which is already included in the scope of delivery.
3. When ordering a rollup I am ordering "Print + System". What exactly does this include?
The complete package is delivered here. It contains the printed rollup, the cassette enclosing the rollup, and a carrier bag for the entire rollup. You also have the possibility to order just the print with the Deluxe modell.
4. How accurately is the security area defined in the data sheet for roll-ups, especially at the bottom?
Do not print in the lower red hatched area, where the rollup is glued into the cassette. At least no lettering should be printed in the area between the red line and the red hatched area. It's hard to say how much of it can be seen, so it's best to just have colour printed in this area.
5. Which material do I choose for the use of the rollup at trade fairs?
Depending on the technical guideline, it is necessary to use advertising technology with B1 certification. Therefore the PVC tarpaulin with certification DIN 4102-1 in construction material category B1, flame retardant, is recommended.
6. Banner lite or PVC tarpaulin, which material should I choose if the rollup is to be used outdoors?
The use of a PVC tarpaulin is recommended for outdoor use as it consists of tear-, tensile- and scratch-resistant vinyl fabric. The PVC tarpaulin is also weatherproof, UV-stable and B1-certified (DIN 4102-1).
7. Is it only possible to order the roll-up system without printing?
No, that is not possible.