Folders are a standard fixture at offices, advertising agencies, law firms or doctor’s surgeries. Because they can carry contracts, documents, reports or even photos. But imagine being able to design your own, choosing the paper, style, refinements and colours? At print24.com, that’s no problem. As a modern online print shop, we give you the opportunity to configure your folders yourself on your screen, and order them on the Internet. In doing so, you benefit from excellent pro quality, plus low prices. Already got a suitable graphic or text you’d like to have printed on your folders? Then get configuring now!
Folders can be used for all kinds of purposes. They serve as practical binders at law firms or medical practices. At offices they are popular as files for letters or other documents, while students find them useful for presentations or seminars at school or uni. Brokers or insurance agents use contract folders to stylishly store their contracts with customers. Or perhaps you can still remember the last time you submitted an application? We can bet this was not simply placed in an envelope, but rather in an attractive portfolio. Using the wide range of design options offered at print24.com, you can configure the folders down to the finest detail, exactly as per your wishes, and suited to many different purposes!
Printed folders with a window and 2 flaps
10 different styles to choose from
You can order your folders bearing your own motif in DIN A4 format with two, three or four flaps, with filing clip or window, and with or without a lock. Depending on how many documents the folders are due to hold, you can select three different thicknesses: 1, 5 or 10 mm. All folders incidentally have a practical slit where you can store things like business cards. Use the configuration menu to choose the desired style for your order, and we’ll then process the product at our print shop. The following options are available when selecting style:
- DIN A4, 2 flaps, filing clip, spine up to 1 mm thick
- DIN A4, 2 flaps, filing clip, spine up to 5 mm thick
- DIN A4, 2 flaps, window, spine up to 1 mm thick
- DIN A4, 2 flaps, window, spine up to 5 mm thick
- DIN A4, 2 flaps, spine up to 1 mm thick, lock
- DIN A4, 2 flaps, spine up to 5 mm thick, lock
- DIN A4, 2 flaps, variable spine up to 10 mm thick
- DIN A4, 3 flaps, spine up to 5 mm thick
- DIN A4, 3 flaps, spine up to 10 mm thick, lock
- DIN A4, 3 flaps, spine up to 5 mm thick, lock
Your folder printing options
At print24.com, you can choose to just have the outside of your folders printed, or both the inside and outside. The 1-sided option corresponds with the outer side in the configuration menu. We offer you different colour combinations, incl. Pantone, Gold and Silver, when it comes to printing your folders, allowing you to choose from CMYK four-colour printing inks, plus special colours! We use two clips for thicknesses over 105 mm. Please note that, in the event of stapling, all pages must be placed as individual pages!
Personalised folders with business cards slot, 2 flaps and 2 punched holes for ring binders and lever arch files
Which paper would you like?
You can choose from four different types of paper when printing your folders, including two coated art papers with different grammages (250 gsm and 350 gsm) in matte or gloss, plus a 400 gsm premium cardboard in matte, and a particularly strong 300 gsm chromo board (back uncoated).
Creasing and die-cutting
Your folders are die-cut and then creased at the folds, meaning you receive them “flat”, i.e. unfolded. The crease is at the section due to be folded by hand.
Why always choose the standard? Your refinement options
A folder is often part of the actual presentation. So it’s not just about the content, but also the external appearance! At print24.com, you can thus choose many different refinements to apply to your folders. The options are as follows:
- Blind embossing: This gives texts or motifs a relief effect you can feel when touching the folder.
- Lamination/Cellophane coating: Here you can once again choose from the Gloss/Matte/Linen finish/Softtouch options.
- Hot foil flat embossing: This refinement involves covering the paper with a special film.
- Hot foil relief embossing: This process is the same as for the simple hot foil flat embossing. Motifs or texts are additionally accentuated by the relief.
- UV varnish: This varnish gives your folders a very attractive look thanks to great reflective properties.
Folders in your own design with latch for locking and 3 flaps
Up to 50,000 folders per order
At print24.com, you can order folders online in your personalised design starting with a quantity of 1 item. Thanks to state-of-the-art printing technology, however, we can also easily process volumes of up to 50,000 items promptly and in top quality. Just contact us if you require further folders.
FAQ for the product presentation folders
1. Are you offering presentation folders with business card holders?
Business card holders are included with all offered models.
2. Is the business card holder designed to hold business cards lengthwise or upright?
The holder is designed so that the business cards can be placed upright.
3. How much paper fits into a presentation folder?
This depends on the design of the presentation folder. Different spine thicknesses are available for this purpose. Since the maximum number of papers that can fit into a folder depends largely on the grammage of the paper used, it is advisable to measure an exemplary stack of paper and order the appropriate spine thickness of the presentation folder accordingly.
4. Do I have to choose a 2-sided print if I want to print on the front and back of the presentation folder?
A 1-page print is sufficient here, as the print always refers to the open, i.e. unfolded state. 2-sided printing means that the presentation folder is printed on both sides and then folded. If a presentation folder is printed on two sides, it will be printed on the inside and outside as a finished product.
5. Can the presentation folders be filed?
You can order the presentation folders with the filing tabs. The filing tabs are intended for filing the presentation folder in lever arch folders. However, the tabs are only made of cardboard and are therefore not suitable for permanent use or should not be subjected to excessive stress.
6. Do the filing tabs serve the purpose of filing the presentation folders inside lever arch folders or to file sheets into the folder itself?
Both are possible, depending on the direction you fold the tab. If you use a filing strip, you can also file sheets inside the presentation folder.
7. Are the filing tabs on the presentation folders printable?
Yes, the filing tabs are printed while the printing process.
8. How are the presentation folders delivered?
Presentation folders are delivered flat, i.e. unfolded.
9. How can I fold the presentation folders?
Without a special closure the presentation folders are simply folded at the corresponding groove. Some models can be ordered with a fastener. Here, the flap provided for this purpose is inserted into the slot in order to secure the folder.
Start configuring now, and order folders online at print24.com in top quality and at low prices! We’ll gladly create other print products for you too, like business cards, ring binders or stickers for advertising or your office!