Folded cards printing
Celebrating a milestone birthday and want to surprise your guests with an individually printed invitation? Or need a large volume of Christmas cards for your business? Perhaps you even want to sell your personalised folded cards? Then take advantage of our expertise in card printing, and enjoy many different configuration options in refinements, papers or formats with print24! We print your greeting cards, invitations or condolence cards in batches up to 500,000 items per order. Configuration is via your PC and is very easy. Get started now and order your folded cards conveniently online. You’ll find top quality and fair prices at print24.com!
Folded paper cards can be used for many different purposes. And with our flexible printing systems we can print them personalised in small batches.
Create individual folded cards and get them printed on high-quality papers in various formats
Customers frequently purchase our cards for the following purposes:
- Exclusive wedding invitations
- Premium folded cards for birthday guest invitations
- Thank you cards for communions, confirmations or weddings
- High-quality greeting cards
- Attractive Christmas cards
- Personalised invitation cards for events, conferences or trade fairs
- Self-created folded cards for sale
Four-page printing on folded cards
When you order folded cards at print24.com, we’ll print them in a four-page format as standard. The page number always refers to the finished (folded) card. If you want us to create your card with multi-page folds, you need to pre-assemble these.
DIN and special formats for your folded cards
The following standard sizes are available when printing your folded cards:
- DIN A7 (74 x 105 mm)
- DIN A6 (105 x 148 mm)
- DIN-Long (105 x 210 mm)
- Maxi-Card (125 x 235 mm)
- DIN A5 (148 x 210 mm
- DIN A4 (210 x 287 mm)
Whether as a small DIN A7 gift card, or as a giant DIN A4 greeting card, print24.com creates your cards in your desired size whenever you want. Can’t find the format you want? No problem! Use our tailor-made service, and have your invitations printed in special formats. When creating your print, make sure every folded card has a 2-mm bleed on each side due to be cut. Except for the maxi-card format (portrait only), all cards listed here can be printed in both landscape and portrait style.
More than “just” paper: Choosing your paper for folded cards
All formats available for folded cards can be printed on the following paper types:
- 350 gsm Coated art paper
- 350 gsm Premium board
- 350 gsm Offset
- 300 gsm Recycled white
- 300 gsm Chromo board (back uncoated)
We can also print invitations in all available formats apart from DIN A7 on coated art paper with grammages 170 gsm and 250 gsm. Furthermore, you can select coated art paper with a matte or glossy finish, while premium board comes matte as a standard. A note on environmental protection: Our high-quality recycled paper features the “Blue Angel” seal, while all coated art paper is PEFC-certified.
Want to print black, standard or special colours? That’s not a problem!
Regardless of which paper you print your folded cards on, print24.com allows you to choose from the full spectrum of modern printing inks. For example, combine classic CMYK four-colour printing with special colours like Pantone. Or accentuate text with gold or silver! The following combination options are available:
- 1/1-coloured Black
- 4/1-coloured CMYK/Black
- 4/4-coloured CMYK
- 5/5-coloured CMYK + Pantone
- 5/5-coloured CMYK + Gold
- 5/5-coloured CMYK + Silver
Once printed, your folded cards are cut to size and creased (flat). When placing your order, please note that all information always relates to the finished product. We deliver all cards with paper thicknesses of 300 gsm and over unfolded.
Give your folded card a bit of oomph with our refinement options
Depending on your choice of paper and format, print24.com can elaborately refine your folded cards. This way, you’ll make your invitations or greeting cards into something special, which stands out from the usual cards. The following options are available:
- Blind embossing: For example, we can impress names or logos onto your invitations, giving them an additional tactile element.
- Lamination/Cellophane coating (Glossy/Matte/Linen finish/ Softtouch): These refinement options give your cards a unique surface which is not only pleasant to the touch, but also looks stylish.
- Hot foil flat embossing: This refinement significantly enhances the look of your folded cards.
- Hot foil relief embossing: Combine visually appealing hot-foil features with a tactile element through embossing. It’s a great way to accentuate slogans or words.
- Relief varnish: If you choose this type of refinement, we’ll apply a special coat of varnish to individual parts of your card to make them stand out from the rest of the card in terms of look and feel.
- UV varnish: We’ll cover your cards in UV varnish, thereby increasing their wear resistance while simultaneously creating an attractive effect.
- UV spot varnish: Selecting this option sees us accentuate specific elements of your invitations, giving them great light-reflective properties.
Creasing or perforation – according to your requirements
We can either crease or perforate your folded cards. We recommend creasing for paper thicknesses of 170 gsm and over. It’s important you state the number of perforation or crease lines in your order.
Up to half a million invitations at once
Thanks to modern printing equipment, you can utilise our capacities any time, whether you simply want to print a few invitations as a private customer for a birthday, or need several 100,000 cards all at once as a large business. In both cases, we’ll process your printing order reliably, and ensure each invitation or greeting card, down to the very last print-out, features top quality. Start configuring now, and get print24.com to print your invitations. We look forward to receiving your order!
FAQ for the product Folded Cards
1. What does the processing option "grooving (arrive flat)" mean?
At a certain grammage the cards need to be grooved to be foldable without tearing of the material. After receiving the groove, the cards will not be folded and arrive flat when delivered.
2. Are there envelopes supplied with the folding cards?
Matching envelopes are not included but can be ordered here separately.
3. What can folded cards be used for?
Folded cards can be used for example as individualised invitations, thank you cards or greeting cards.
4. Can I design my folded cards online?
Yes, just use our FreeDesign Tool that has a lot of free designs and templates for a lot of occasions.
Want to have flyers printed for an upcoming event or need personalised postcards, including in larger quantities? Then enjoy the unique value for money offered by print24.com, and order more print products from us online!