Folders are a standard fixture at offices, advertising agencies, law firms or doctor’s surgeries. Because they can carry contracts, documents, reports or even photos. But imagine being able to design your own, choosing the paper, style, refinements and colours? At print24.com, that’s no problem. As a modern online print shop, we give you the opportunity to configure your folders yourself on your screen, and order them on the Internet. In doing so, you benefit from excellent pro quality, plus low prices. Already got a suitable graphic or text you’d like to have printed on your folders? Then get configuring now!
Folders can be used for all kinds of purposes. They serve as practical binders at law firms or medical practices. At offices, they are popular as files for letters or other documents, while students find them useful for presentations or seminars at school or uni. Brokers or insurance agents use contract folders to stylishly store their contracts with customers. Or perhaps you can still remember the last time you submitted an application? We can bet this was not simply placed in an envelope, but rather in an attractive portfolio. Using the wide range of design options offered at print24.com, you can configure the folders down to the finest detail, exactly as per your wishes, and suited to many different purposes!
Printed presentation folder with two or three flaps, window, latch for locking and business card slot
What you can use your document folders for
The individually designed presentation folders can be used for many professions and sectors:
- Lecturers: Here seminar documents or documents for a lecture can be perfectly transported and presented later.
- Physicians: Important documents after examinations or surgeries can be bundled in these folders and handed over to the patient.
- Brokers: Whether exposés or info brochures - brokers can collect such documents perfectly in an individually designed presentation folder and present them to their customers.
- Insurances: If you take out a new insurance policy, you not only receive the policy, but also many other documents. These can be attractively presented and handed over in the offer folders.
- Banks: Whether home loan contract or account opening, with a presentation folder bank customers receive all important documents bundled.
These are just a few examples of the possible uses of our folders. Of course you can also equip your employees with these products or order the individually designed products for your school, government agency or law firm. With print24.com you can choose from a wide range of design options, so that you can adapt the product perfectly to your wishes.
Different styles to choose from
Our presentation folders are always in DIN A4 format. This makes them perfect for documents in the same format and in smaller sizes. Also, photos can be transported very well in the folder with 3 flaps. Thanks to the format, the folders can easily be filed in ring binders for archiving.
You configure your folders according to the number of flaps and back width or filling height.
- A4 without flaps
- A4 with 2 flaps
- A4 with 3 flaps
- Spine up to 1 millimeter
- Spine up to 5 millimeters
- Spine up to 8 millimeters
- Spine up to 10 millimeters
Presentation folder with two flaps and filing tabs | Die-cut for inner sheet
Presentation folders with business card slot
Dependent on the selected folder type and format, you can opt for various features such as filing flaps, a viewing window, die-cutting for an insert sheet, latch for locking and business card slot. This allows you to adapt the folders to your individual needs. Please note that presentation folders with windows must contain a cutout for your print motifs in the print file.
- With filing flap + business card slot
- With window + business card slot
- With die-cut for insert
- With latch for locking + business card slot
- With business card slot
Your folder printing options
We can print the inside and outside of your folders. If you choose to print on one side, this selection corresponds to the print on the outside. You can choose the CMYK four-colour process as standard. This allows you to print images, logos or coloured graphics perfectly onto the folders.
Paper variants - more than just standard
Combined with premium cardboard, your folders become very attractive print products that are a real pleasure to use in everyday life. In addition to the 350 gsm thick coated art paper, you can also choose from other high-quality coated art and cardboard papers.
- 250 gsm Coated art paper
- 350 gsm Coated art paper glossy or matt
- 300 gsm Chromium sulphate board, bright white
After creation, the document folders are die-cut and grooved at the folds. The products are delivered without folds, i.e. "plano". This not only saves space during transport, but also prevents the groove from breaking open. In order to use the folders, they must be folded manually at the appropriate grooving points.
Refinish presentation folders - use your possibilities
The name of the product already contains its intended purpose: the presentation. This makes the visual impression of your folders all the more important. You can optimise this as well as the haptic impression with a refinement. Choose between varnish, lamination or embossing.
- Blind embossing: gives motifs or individual text elements, for example, a three-dimensional look that can also be felt.
- Cellophane coating: a very thin film is laminated onto the surface of the folder. This makes the product not only more precious, but also more robust. In addition, a haptic effect can be achieved with the Softtouch texture variant.
- Hot foil flat embossing: the paper is coated with a foil available in red, silver or gold and other colours. This allows you to achieve very exciting optical effects.
- Hot foil relief embossing: we additionally create a three-dimensional effect. The folder is varnished with UV surface varnish, which creates very attractive light reflections.
- UV surface varnish: is an additional varnish layer which is applied over the entire surface. The coating not only produces outstanding high-gloss and perspective effects, it also makes the product more resistant and protects it from scratches.
- UV surface + blind embossing
- UV surface + hot foil flat embossing
- UV surface + hot foil relief embossing
TIP: You can combine UV surface varnish with different embossings. This increases the exclusivity of your folders even further.
Up to 50,000 folders per order
Document folders can be printed with us for small and large companies. As one of the largest printing companies in Europe, we have the capacity to print one or even 50,000 folders for you at a time. No matter which quantity - our quality requirements always remain the same.
If you need your folders very quickly, choose our priority option for an extra surcharge. Even larger quantities will then be with you even faster! Have your presentation folders printed now - professionally, cheaply and in excellent quality with print24.com!
FAQ for the product presentation folders
1. Are you offering presentation folders with business card holders?
A slot for business cards can be added as processing depending on the selected style and format.
2. Is the business card holder designed to hold business cards lengthwise or upright?
The holder is designed so that the business cards can be placed lengthwise.
3. How much paper fits into a presentation folder?
This depends on the design of the presentation folder. Different spine thicknesses are available for this purpose. Since the maximum number of papers that can fit into a folder depends largely on the grammage of the paper used, it is advisable to measure an exemplary stack of paper and order the appropriate spine thickness of the presentation folder accordingly.
4. Do I have to choose a 2-sided print if I want to print on the front and back of the presentation folder?
A 2-sided print means that the presentation folder is printed on the inside and outside surface. A 1-sided print is sufficient if you only want to have the front and back side printed, as the print always refers to the open, i.e. unfolded state. It is printed on the complete outside surface, which becomes the front and back after folding.
5. Can the presentation folders be filed?
You can order the presentation folders with the filing tabs. The filing tabs are intended for filing the presentation folder in lever arch folders. However, the tabs are only made of cardboard and are therefore not suitable for permanent use or should not be subjected to excessive stress.
6. Do the filing tabs serve the purpose of filing the presentation folders inside lever arch folders or to file sheets into the folder itself?
Both are possible, depending on the direction you fold the tab. If you use a filing strip, you can also file sheets inside the presentation folder.
7. Are the filing tabs on the presentation folders printable?
Yes, the filing tabs are printed while the printing process.
8. How are the presentation folders delivered?
Presentation folders are delivered flat, i.e. unfolded.
9. How can I fold the presentation folders?
Without a special closure the presentation folders are simply folded at the corresponding groove. Some models can be ordered with a fastener. Here, the flap provided for this purpose is inserted into the slot in order to secure the folder.
Start configuring now, and order folders online at print24.com in top quality and at low prices! We’ll gladly create other print products for you too, like business cards, ring binders or stickers for advertising or your office!