NCR pads have for years been well established office products both for businesses and administrative authorities. These practical pads for forms, contracts or invoices allow you to create up to three copies in just one step. Customers, clients or accounts departments can thus quickly receive duplicates of important documents, which can be conveniently filed away thanks to hole punching. The print24.com online print shop allows you to easily configure and order your personalised NCR pads online, individually or in blocks of up to 5000 items per batch. We create your printing order reliably and in top quality. And you’ll also benefit from fair prices. When do you want us to print your NCR pads?
NCR pads and paper printing – Create copies while completing forms
NCR forms have for years been part of standard practice at banks, administrative authorities, for tradespeople and at shops. Because they’re always used when duplicates or proof of invoices, receipts or transcripts are required. Here are some examples:
- A chimney sweep comes to check your exhaust gas system. He logs a report which he fills out, giving you the copy as proof of his work.
- You’re at an administrative office and need to fill out an application form. NCR pads are also used here to ensure you receive a copy for your files without having to fill everything out twice.
- You buy something at a small shop and need a receipt for the finance authority. You keep the original, and the shop keeps the copy.
- You hire a mechanic to repair your car. The job is established on copy paper; you receive the original as proof, and the workshop keeps the copy.
- You conclude a new mobile phone agreement at a shop. The salesperson and you both sign the contractual documents; you keep the original, he keeps the copy.
- You bump into people raising funds on your shopping street. If you choose to make a donation or sign up for membership, you’ll receive a copy of this. The same applies when joining a club or gym, or booking night-school classes. NCR pads are also generally used in these cases.
These are just a few examples of how NCR pads are used in everyday life. Even in a digital age, these print products continue to play an important role in quickly and easily creating duplicates of forms.
Three different versions – to suit your needs
We print your NCR pads in three different versions. If you choose the individual pads, you’ll receive the sheets placed loosely on top of one another. This option is perfect for authorities or companies who need to issue or accept contracts or applications. Alternatively, we create NCR pads in blocks of 25. If you wish to simplify your order management processes, you can also number the pads.
Four practical DIN formats to choose from
Order your NCR pads from print24.com in four different formats. We primarily use DIN formats, as these can be practically combined with other products like folders, clipboards or plastic sleeves. The following formats are available:
- 98 x210-mm DIN Long: Ideal for posting documents in one envelope, without having to fold the forms.
- 105 x148-mm DIN A6: Classic format for receipts.
- 148 x210-mm DIN A5: Perfect for invoices or small orders.
- 210 x297-mm DIN A4: A popular format for transcripts, bills or applications.
All individual pads can only be printed in portrait format, while the block versions can be either portrait or landscape.
The paper we use for your NCR pads
If you choose individual or 25-pad blocks, we print the top sheet on 80g/m² white paper with a special coating (CB – Coated Black) so that the print carries through to the paper beneath. For numbered copies, you’ll automatically select 90g/m² paper, which can of course also be chosen for non-numbered blocks or individual pads. The final sheet is pink, and made from 90g/m² paper, whose top side is coated to allow the copy to carry through.
If you need two copies per pad, you can insert a yellow middle sheet printed on 86g/m² paper (CFB – Coated Front and Back), though this option is only available for numbered blocks.
If you have questions about your configuration options or the printing process, or wish to order a larger quantity, just contact our service team.
Your printing options
We can print both the front and back of your NCR pads. In this case, the copy is printed identically to the top sheet. Double-sided printing is ideal when you want to have terms and conditions or important amendments to contracts and applications printed on the back. You can have your text or graphics printed in black or the CMYK four-colour process. When using colours, please note that the final sheet and optional middle sheet are not white, meaning colour print-outs may look different to how they appear on white paper.
Once we have printed your NCR pads, the products will be cut to your desired format. The narrow sides of individual pads are glued. If you order blocks, the top is glued and grey cardboard backing is added for reinforcement. Block NCR pads can be punched with either two or four holes, allowing the individual document copies to be conveniently filed away.
Your printing quantities
We can create individual pads for you in batches of between 25 and 5,000, making our service also suitable for small craftsman’s businesses only needing the occasional copy for job orders. Blocks of 25 are printed in quantities ranging from 100 to 5000 items per order. Numbered pads in a block can be delivered in batches of up to 500. Start configuring your print product conveniently online now, and allow us to print your NCR pads. Fair prices and top quality – with who else but print24.com!