Enhance your work with styleOctober 4th, 2011, 10:45 am
Patterns are basically a repetition of the same structure to create a larger area. Photoshop has this filling feature by default. Unfortunately the preinstalled patterns are not very useful, so we’d like to show you some beautiful patterns which really add value to your designs.
Here’s a short guide on how to use your favorite patterns in Photoshop:
First open the menu item “Edit”, then click “Fill with pattern”, choose the drop-down menu “Custom Patterns” and “Load pattern”. Simply choose the pattern you’ve downloaded and start working with it
- 30 patterns for Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- 27 beautiful and impressive packaging designs
- Impressive brushes for Adobe Photoshop
- 700+ useful shapes for Adobe Photoshop
- Free gift wrap designs for download
This entry was posted on Tuesday, October 4th, 2011 at 10:45 am and is filed under blog, Inspiration. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.