Enhance your work with style
Patterns are basically a repetition of the same structure to create a larger area. Photoshop has this filling feature by default. Unfortunately the preinstalled patterns are not very useful, so we’d like to show you some beautiful patterns which really add value to your designs.
Here’s a short guide on how to use your favorite patterns in Photoshop:
First open the menu item “Edit”, then click “Fill with pattern”, choose the drop-down menu “Custom Patterns” and “Load pattern”. Simply choose the pattern you’ve downloaded and start working with it
- 30 patterns for Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- +200 spooky resources for Photoshop
- Brushes every Photoshop fan needs in 2012
- 300+ Christmas ressources for Photoshop
- +300 summery Photoshop resources
This entry was posted on Tuesday, October 4th, 2011 at 10:45 am and is filed under blog, Inspiration. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.