- 200 x 200 mm
- 4/0-coloured CMYK
- PVC monomer film (0.1 mm)
- Monomer films (short-term)
- 1 Piece
- 1 Theme
- Delivery in Great Britain
- Estimated by 06./07.10.2022
- Transfer print data later
- Free print data check
£ 7.07 | £ 8.48
Ex. VAT | Inc. VAT Plus £ 4.13 | £ 4.96 Dispatch
- Price display
- Mark as favourite
£ 7.07 | £ 8.48
Ex. VAT | Inc. VAT Plus £ 4.13 | £ 4.96 Dispatch
Printed self-adhesive film
Self-adhesive film is a perfect advertising medium. It can be positioned quickly and flexibly on virtually all smooth surfaces. A classic in film printing is self-adhesive film for cars and other vehicles. At print24.com, you can have self-adhesive film custom-printed with your design for outdoors or for indoor use in eight different standard formats. Free-form and special formats are also possible. Start your print job online now! Our print runs for self-adhesive film start at just one piece.
Self-adhesive films are more than just stickers. With the high-quality film from print24.com, you can transform vehicles, walls, furniture or other objects with flat surfaces in no time. Our self-adhesive film is also just as suitable for window graphics as it is for outdoor advertising on vehicles. When configuring your print job, please note whether the film needs to be suitable for indoor or outdoor use. All of the three indoor self-adhesive films available meet the strict fire safety standard DIN 4102-1 when bonded to plasterboard, glass or steel and thus belong to building material class B1. This means that our indoor self-adhesive films are all suitable for public buildings.
Eight standard formats, free-form and special formats also available
We print your self-adhesive film in eight standard sizes, starting at 200 x 200 mm, including B4 and B1 and going up to a maximum size of 1,000 x 4,000 mm. At print24.com, you can also have free-form and special format films printed. So you can choose from customised shapes and dimensions for your car windscreen or house window graphics.
Please note that your free-form format must fall within the size range of 200 x 200 mm to 1,000 x 4,000 mm. After their free input into the configuration menu, your special measurements will be directly adopted.
When creating the print file, please note that text and images should be at least 1.5 mm away from the edge. Also, please add a 3-mm bleed on every side that is going to be trimmed. If you would like a free-form or a special format for your self-adhesive film, please create a vector path in your print file. This should show the cutting line as a spot colour. Name the spot colour “Cutting Line” and set it to “Overprint”.
Please bear in mind that, when creating the print file, white areas will remain transparent when printing on transparent or clear film.
Monomeric films (Temporary) - Perfectly fitting for trade fairs or sales areas
With this 0.1 millimetre thick adhesive film, you can create advertising material that can be used short notice. This material is ideal for use at trade fairs or for special surfaces in shops and shop windows. The robust, white film is free of cadmium, self-adhesive on one side and can be used on almost all smooth and even curved surfaces. With the monomeric films you have the choice between different film types:
- PVC film monomer white: is a soft PVC film with removable, grey coloured polyacrylate adhesive, suitable for short term outdoor advertising.
- PVC film monomer white with air channels: Calendared PVC film with removable grey coloured adhesive and air channel structure. The air can escape through micro channels during application. It is specially developed for short-term bonding at trade fairs or events. Due to the matt surface and the air channel structure in the adhesive, it is ideal for quick and easy bonding during promotional campaigns.
- Easy Dot Film monomeric: The monomeric white PVC film has "dot" applied, permanently elastic, permanently adherent acrylic adhesives. This makes the material easier to process and more repositionable. It has a light surface structure due to the dot-shaped adhesive application and is designed for short-term indoor applications such as trade fairs, or for sale advertising!
Thanks to solvent-free acrylic adhesive, this film can be repositioned with ease. In addition, the adhesive is age-resistant, so that the film also sticks for longer periods of time. The white adhesive film can also be removed from most surfaces without leaving any residue. For example, if residues of the adhesive stick to PVC, these can be removed quickly and easily with methylated spirits. In order for the product to adhere well to the surface, it should not be dirty. We recommend to use dry bonding only.
Polymer films (Long-term) - Perfect advertising solutions for indoor and outdoor
The adhesive foils in a thickness of 70 to 80 μm (0.07 - 0.08 mm) can be used for permanent advertising campaigns. The low thickness ensures that the film lies on a surface almost like a "second skin". These thin adhesive foils can be applied to smooth surfaces as well as slight curvatures. The adhesive used is a polyacrylate adhesive, which is applied in dots. It is age-resistant, permanently adhesive, permanently elastic and ensures perfect adhesion. You can choose from the following film types:
- PVC film polymer white: Calendared polymer PVC film in 0.08 millimetres with permanent, pure, grey-coloured polyacrylate adhesive for long-term indoor and outdoor advertising.
- PVC film polymer white with air ducts: Calendared polymer PVC film in 0.08 millimetre with permanent, pure, grey coloured polyacrylate adhesive and with micro air channels. Suitable for long-term indoor and outdoor advertising. The air channel structure enables simple and quick bubble-free bonding, especially of large-format designs. Air inclusions can be easily removed under the film. Suitable for flat or slightly curved surfaces.
- PVC film polymer transparent: Polymer PVC film in 0.07 millimetres with transparent solvent polyacrylate, repositionable, with permanent final adhesion. Suitable for long-term outdoor advertising.
Adhesive films, reusable - Ideal interior decoration for all flat surfaces
These special indoor adhesive films are white or transparent, have a matt surface and are made of polyester. They have a thickness of 175 µm. The special feature of these films is their "micro suction cup technology". This allows the adhesive films to be repositioned even more flexibly and can be removed without leaving any residue. This makes these adhesive films suitable for use as glass decoration films - ideal for shop window decoration or for sticking on glass fronts indoors where the motif changes frequently. You can choose between different types of adhesive film:
- Adhesive film white: made of calendared, flexible, statically adhesive vinyl film, which can be removed and reused without leaving any residue. Designed for temporary application on glass, but can also be used on other smooth, clean surfaces such as metal and plastics.
- Adhesive film transparent (back glass film): made of calendared, flexible, statically adhesive vinyl film which can be removed and reused without leaving any residue. Designed for temporary application on glass, but can also be used on other smooth, clean surfaces such as metal and plastics.
When applying the product, you should wear gloves to avoid fingerprints. It is also recommended to clean the surface on which the adhesive foils are to be placed from grease, dirt or dust particles. In order to avoid bubbles during application, you should carry out wet bonding. This involves moistening the substrate with water. Then the moisture is removed by smoothing the film. This process is also known as "scraping" in technical jargon.
Note: You would like to attach your films from the inside behind glass so that your designs and text are visible and readable from the outside? Then don't forget to "mirror" your data when creating them. From the outside the lettering is then readable from the correct side! Ideal for designing car interior windows or as a shop window sign!
Automotive decals for car lettering
These robust outdoor PVC films in white are very thin but are characterised by their durability and thanks to lamination they withstand many weather conditions. According to the manufacturer, they can be used on vehicles for at least six months. The adhesive film for outdoor use is one-sided self-adhesive and cadmium-free. The acrylic adhesive is permanently elastic and permanently adhesive. To prevent strongly coloured surfaces from shining through, the adhesive is grey in colour. The following film types are available for vehicle films:
- PVC film monomer white with air channels: is a calendared film in 0.15 mm (0.1 mm + 0.05 mm laminate) with removable grey coloured adhesive and air channel structure. The air can escape more easily through the micro channels during application. The matt surface and air channel structure in the adhesive makes it ideal for quick and easy bonding during promotions.
- PVC film polymer white with air channels: Calendared film in 0,13 mm (0,08 mm + 0,05 mm laminate) with a permanent, pure, grey coloured polyacrylate adhesive with micro channels. Thanks to the structure, easy and quick bubble-free bonding is possible, especially of larger designs. Air inclusions can be easily removed under the film. Suitable for flat or slightly curved surfaces for long-term indoor and outdoor advertising.
- PVC film cast, white: Premium cast film in 0.105 mm (0.055 mm + 0.05 mm laminate) with white glossy surface and grey coloured solvent polyacrylate adhesive. It is repositionable during application, with subsequent permanent final adhesion. This makes the film suitable for long-term outdoor advertising with maximum brilliance and durability, especially full vehicle wrapping!
- PVC film cast with air channels: Cast premium film in 0.105 mm (0.055 mm + 0.05 mm laminate) with white glossy surface and grey coloured solvent polyacrylate adhesive with RapidAir® structure, repositionable with permanent final adhesion. Particularly suitable for long-term outdoor advertising with maximum brilliance and durability, e.g. for full vehicle wrapping. The structure of the adhesive enables bubble-free bonding - air inclusions can be easily removed from under the film. This gives the film improved repositionability for easy and quick application, especially for large format designs.
- Perforated film for vehicle windows: Perforated self-adhesive monomer PVC film in 0.195 (0.145 mm + 0.05 mm laminate) mm for application on windows with ABE certificate! Thanks to the laminate, the robust film is protected for a long time against UV radiation, car washes and all environmental influences. The white print side with black back side ensures optimum contrast and has a printable area of approx. 60%.
Note: It is important that the film is not used on freshly painted surfaces. Of course, indoor use is possible without any problems.
Decorative films / Wall films for individual interior design
With our decorative and wall films there are no limits to your creativity. In addition to classic wallpaper films and floor stickers, we now also offer you creative whiteboard films and even washable blackboard films!
- PVC-free film white: 0.1 mm matt white polyester fabric with a removable acrylic adhesive.
- Carpet foil: 0.33 mm textile floor foil, specially developed for gluing on carpets, but can also be glued to walls and almost all surfaces indoors and outdoors. For temporary applications or usage, depending on where the product is used.
- Wallpaper film with structure (Permanent): Matt white, calendared vinyl film in 0.15 mm with an embossed canvas pattern. The combination of vinyl and adhesive allows easy removal of this product from normal wall surfaces.
- Facade Film (Removable) White: 0.09 mm matt opaque polymeric vinyl film designed for surface applications such as brick and concrete walls where an adaptable and removable solution is required. The film is removable up to 6 months after application - guaranteed not to leave any adhesive residue!
- Whiteboard film transparent: 0.05 mm self-adhesive, scratch-resistant, transparent film that can be written on as often as desired with whiteboard markers without leaving shadows or ghost writing. Writable with all standard whiteboard markers.
- Black board film: Matt black board vinyl in 0.125 mm with a clear "high-tack" adhesive. The film was specially developed for large surfaces, for menu boards or murals.
- Floor sticker white: 0.15 mm monomeric PVC film with a structured surface. Developed for sticking on tiles and PVC floors, as well as wood or concrete surfaces.
Plotter films for long-term decorations
Our plotter films have been specially developed for lettering, markings or decorations. Use glossy films for high-quality transport advertising with long durability and use matt plotting films for medium-term decorations, for example in exhibition and trade fair construction. Due to their low thickness of 60 - 80 μm they adapt perfectly even to uneven surfaces.
- Plotter film matt 2-3 years: Soft PVC film in 0.08 mm with matt surface. Particularly suitable for short- and medium-term markings, lettering and decorations, especially in exhibition and trade fair construction.
- Plotter film gloss for outdoor use 3-8 years: Cast high-performance PVC film in 0.06 mm, developed for lettering, markings and decorations. The special adhesive allows the film to be glued on painted surfaces (flat, uneven, curved) as well as in corrugations and over rivets.
Window films for shop window decoration
These special adhesive films are silver-translucent or white, have a matt surface and are made of PVC. They have a thickness of 80 or 145 µm. These adhesive films are ideal for shop window decoration or sticking on glass fronts. For the window films you have the choice between:
- Decorative glass polymer film: Calendared 0.08 mm translucent soft PVC film in silver light colour for imitating etched or sandblasted glass. The adhesive, designed with a micro air channel, enables fast, dry and bubble-free bonding of large-area applications and does not impair the appearance.
- Perforated film: Perforated self-adhesive monomeric PVC film in 0.195 mm (0.145 mm +0.05 mm laminate) with white print side and black back for optimum contrast regardless of the surface colour. The film can be printed on an area of approx. 60%.
Have self-adhesive film refined
Do you want to make your outdoor adhesive film even more robust? Then use the lamination. This will additionally protect your advertising from abrasion, moisture or yellowing colours. The lamination can also be ordered in glossy or matt.
The choice depends on where you want to place the films. For highly reflective environments, matt lamination is recommended. In discreet lighting, particularly colourful motifs with a glossy lamination are presented to their best advantage.
This is how we print your self-adhesive film
For the digital printing of your self-adhesive film, we use the tried-and-tested 4/0 CMYK four-colour process. In this way, both graphics and texts can be perfectly reproduced in all possible colours. In order to make sure that the colour adheres to the film, it is applied using UV printing. With large formats like B1, please ensure that photos and graphics have a sufficiently high resolution. If the resolution is too low, the reproduction could appear pixelated.
In the UV direct printing process, the ink is cured by ultraviolet light and forms a solid ink layer. The dried ink then has a slightly satin finish and is reminiscent of laminated material. This gives the ink greater strength and better protection against yellowing. UV direct printing does not require any thinners or solvents and is therefore a more environmentally friendly printing technique.