Custom NCR pads printing
NCR pads have for years been well established office products both for businesses and administrative authorities. These practical pads for forms, contracts or invoices allow you to create up to five copies in just one step. Customers, clients or accounts departments can thus quickly receive duplicates of important documents, which can be conveniently filed away thanks to hole punching. The print24.com online print shop allows you to easily configure and order your personalised NCR pads online, individually or in blocks of up to 5,000 items per batch. We create your printing order reliably and in top quality. And you’ll also benefit from fair prices.
We print your NCR pads in four different versions. If you choose the individual pads, you’ll receive in portrait-format printed sheets placed loosely on top of one another. This option is perfect for authorities or companies who need to issue or accept contracts or applications. Alternatively, we create NCR forms sets with up to 5 pages that are glued together at the short or long side. You can order the sets starting with 500 copies and you have the choice between printing in portrait or landscape format. Optionally we can add a perforation line and 2 punched holes, for easier separation and archiving.
As another version we offer NCR-paper with up to 5 pages in blocks of 25. These are are glued to a grey cardboard at the top (short side) and 2 or 4 punched holes can be added. If you wish to simplify your order management processes, you can also number the pads.
NCR-paper with 2 or 3 sheets, single set or as block, in various formats
Create copies while completing forms
NCR forms have for years been part of standard practice at banks, administrative authorities, for tradespeople and at shops. Because they’re always used when duplicates or proof of invoices, receipts or transcripts are required. Here are some examples:
- A chimney sweep comes to check your exhaust gas system. He logs a report which he fills out, giving you the copy as proof of his work.
- You’re at an administrative office and need to fill out an application form. NCR pads are also used here to ensure you receive a copy for your files without having to fill everything out twice.
- You buy something at a small shop and need a receipt for the finance authority. You keep the original, and the shop keeps the copy.
- You hire a mechanic to repair your car. The job is established on copy paper; you receive the original as proof, and the workshop keeps the copy.
- You conclude a new mobile phone agreement at a shop. The salesperson and you both sign the contractual documents; you keep the original, he keeps the copy.
- You bump into people raising funds on your shopping street. If you choose to make a donation or sign up for membership, you’ll receive a copy of this. The same applies when joining a club or gym, or booking night-school classes. NCR pads are also generally used in these cases.
These are just a few examples of how NCR pads are used in everyday life. Even in a digital age, these print products continue to play an important role in quickly and easily creating duplicates of forms.
Four practical DIN formats to choose from
Order your NCR pads from print24.com in four different formats. We primarily use DIN formats, as these can be practically combined with other products like folders, clipboards or plastic sleeves. The following formats are available:
- 98 x 210-mm DIN Long: Ideal for posting documents in one envelope, without having to fold the forms.
- 105 x 148-mm DIN A6: Classic format for receipts.
- 148 x 210-mm DIN A5: Perfect for invoices or small orders.
- 210 x 297-mm DIN A4: A popular format for transcripts, bills or applications.
All individual pads can only be printed in portrait format, while the block versions can be either portrait or landscape.
The paper we use for your NCR pads
Depend on your choice of version, we print the top sheet on 80 or 90 gsm white paper with a special coating (CB – Coated Black) on the back so that the print carries through to the paper beneath.For numbered copies, you’ll automatically select 90g/m² paper, which can of course also be chosen for non-numbered blocks or individual pads.
The final sheet is is also known as CF-paper and comes on 90, 60 or 57 gsm paper, depend on the version you choose. The coated top side allows the copy to carry through.
If you need two, three or four copies per pad, you can insert additional yellow middle sheets printed on 86, 60 or 53 gsm paper (CFB – Coated Front and Back), though this option is only available for numbered blocks. The middle and final sheets are made from coloured paper and you have the choice between yellow, pink, blue and green.
If you have questions about your configuration options or the printing process, or wish to order a larger quantity, just contact our service team.
Your printing options for NCR-sets
We can print both the front and back of your NCR pads. In this case, the copy is printed identically to the top sheet. Double-sided printing is ideal when you want to have terms and conditions or important amendments to contracts and applications printed on the back. You can have your text or graphics printed in black, Pantone or the CMYK four-colour process. When using colours, please note that the final sheet and optional middle sheet are not white, meaning colour print-outs may look different to how they appear on white paper.
Once we have printed your NCR pads, the products will be cut to your desired format. The narrow sides of individual pads are glued. If you order blocks, the top is glued and grey cardboard backing is added for reinforcement. Our NCR forms sets can be glued at the short or long side and 2 punched holes can be added. Block NCR pads can be punched with either two or four holes, allowing the individual document copies to be conveniently filed away.
Your printing quantities
We can create individual pads, forms sets and blocks with 25 sets for you, up to 5,000 units. Individual sets, starting at 25 units, are suitable for small craftsman’s businesses that only need the occasional copy for job orders. Blocks of 25 are printed in quantities ranging from 25 to 500 items per order. Numbered pads in a block can be delivered in batches of up to 500. Start configuring your print product conveniently online now, and allow us to print your NCR pads. Fair prices and top quality – with who else but print24.com!