Personalised ring binders
Ring binders dominate shelves at offices, and often also in private homes. They ensure things are kept neat and orderly, while also enabling fast access to filed invoices, receipts, bookings or orders. At print24.com, you can have ring binders printed in the design of your choice. It may be your company logo, a photo, or a simple text. Our team will reliably attend to your order, and print your binders professionally in top quality, and at low online prices, regardless of whether the batch size is 1 or 10,000. Start configuring here, and take advantage of our expertise as one of Europe’s largest online print shops!
A uniform company image demonstrates professionalism, a certain corporate spirit, and style. And you, too, can have your folders printed in your own corporate design. They can then be used to file away documents at your office, or even as practical folders to give your customers. This service is popular among insurance companies and car dealers, who provide their clients with all their important purchase or contractual documents neatly and clearly in a ring binder featuring their company design. Want to have your folders printed by print24.com, and still have questions about our products? Then please call us!
High-quality ring binders with lever or clip mechanism | 2 or 4 rings
Folders printed with your motifs
Why should folders always have to be plain white, black or multi-coloured? What about printing your folders with your favourite motifs? It will make filing at home or in the office a bit more fun. Choose a relaxing image from your most recent holiday, or use a funny graphic which always makes you smile. You might even want a snappy quote to provide a source of motivation when filing away invoices or orders. In this way, important documents won’t just end up in any old folder!
Formats and fill heights
Ring binders can be ordered from print24.com with two different mechanisms and in different capacities. You can choose between ring binders in DIN A4, DIN A4 landscape and DIN A5 format. The cardboard thickness is 1.9 mm or 2.3 mm depending on the folder format.
There are two options to choose from when it comes to lever mechanisms:
- Lever mechanism
- 35 mm fill height, 54 mm spine width, 1.9 mm cardboard thickness
- 55 mm fill height, 74 mm spine width, 2.3 mm cardboard thickness
Choosing a ring binder with clip mechanism will give you the following options:
- Clip mechanism
- 10 mm fill height, 20 mm spine width, 1.9 mm cardboard thickness
- 20 mm fill height, 30 mm spine width, 1.9 mm cardboard thickness
- 25 mm fill height, 35 mm spine width, 1.9 mm cardboard thickness
- 30 mm fill height, 40 mm spine width, 1.9 mm cardboard thickness
- 40 mm fill height, 50 mm spine width, 1.9 mm cardboard thickness
- 50 mm fill height, 60 mm spine width, 2.3 mm cardboard thickness
Which mechanism should I choose?
If you frequently flick between documents or add new sheets, we recommend the lever mechanism. The practical lever means the arches are very simple to open, making these folders much easier to use. print24.com’s lever-mechanism ring binders feature file fasteners, which press the documents together. The press fastener consists of a plastic clip and metal. The spacing for DIN A4 folders is 80 mm.
Clip-mechanism ring binders are useful when documents are simply punched and filed away. The mechanism is characterised by its D-shape, and the ring binders have the standard wire file fasteners. The spacing here is once again 80 mm for DIN A4 folders.
Your processing and features options
When it comes to ring binders, we not only offer different fill heights with different mechanisms, but also allow you to decide whether or not you want a finger hole. Clip-mechanism folders can also come with two or four arches.
- Finger hole: Made of metal, silver nickel-plated - has a diameter of 2.7 cm, is located about 7.5 cm from the lower edge. Facilitates access to the spine of the folder.
- Space-saving slots (RADO eyelets): Made of metal, silver nickel-plated - saves space: with the same mechanism. Prevents the front cover from opening and allows the folder to stand more stable.
- Bottom edge protection: Made of metal, silver nickel-plated - kink and impact protection along the edges, elegant and effective.
- Book corners: Made of metal, silver nickel-plated - 16 x 16 mm kink and bump protection for the corners of the cover, elegant and effective.
- Spine pocket, welded: opening at the top, position on the back approx. 5 mm from the top edge. The following standard formats are defined:
- Lever mechanism:
- fill height 30 mm > 42 x 147 mm
- fill height 55 mm > 54 x 147mm
- Clip mechanism:
- fill height 20 mm > 24 x 147 mm
- filling height 25 mm > 29 x 147 mm
- filling height 30 mm > 34 x 147 mm
- filling height 40 mm > 42 x 147 mm
- fill height 50 mm > 54 x 147 mm
- Business card pocket, welded: In the format: 92 x 60 mm and located in the inner side at the bottom left 20/20 mm from the edge.
- Triangular pocket, welded : In the format: 217 x 217 mm and is located on the inside left at the bottom, with scratch-resistant matt film 10/10 mm from the edge.
- Brochure pocket, welded: 220 x 305 mm in size, with the opening at the top and attached either in the middle of the front page or in the middle of the inside page on the left.
- Brochure pocket, welded: In the format: 117 x 305 mm, with the opening on the right and is attached either on the inside left or right.
- Spine pocket, self-adhesive: With opening at the top, located on the back approx. 5 mm from the top edge. The following standard formats are defined:
- Lever mechanism:
- fill height 30 mm > 35 x 102 mm
- fill height 55 mm > 55 x 102 mm
- Clip mechanism:
- fill height 30 mm > 35 x 102 mm
- fill height 40 mm > 35 x 102 mm
- fill height 50 mm > 55 x 102 mm
- Business card pocket, self-adhesive: In the format: 95 x 60 mm and is located on the inside of the bottom left-hand side.
- Triangular pocket, self-adhesive: In the format: 180 x 180 mm and is located on the inside of the bottom left-hand side
- Brochure pocket, self-adhesive: Format: 220 x 305 mm and is located either in the middle of the front page or in the middle of the inside page on the left.
Your printing options
Our print shop allows you to print both the inside and outside of your ring binders. If you choose the single-sided print, the outside will be printed. Selected “double-sided” will print your design on both the inside and outside. For both these options, you can choose to print in classic black or the CMYK four-colour process.
Ring binders in various width | Printed on the inside or outside
More than just a ring binder – refinements
Make your ring binders even more attractive by choosing additional options, because all print24.com ring binders come “laminated” as standard. This incidentally ensures the surface of your binders is better protected.
Please note that the refinement is only ever applied to the outside of the binders. The following options are available to choose from at print24.com:
- Glossy exterior: Allowing your binders to visually enhance your office.
- Matte exterior: Providing elegant, stylish understatement in your everyday office activities.
- Scratch-proof, matte exterior: This refinement makes your ring binders harder wearing and more robust.
Your preview: digital or hard copy
We’ll be glad to create a preview of your ring binders for you, which can be requested in digital or hard-copy form for a small surcharge. The so-called “screenproof” involves us making a digital preview of your print product, and storing the file in your customer account. You can then conveniently view the graphic on your screen, and decide whether or not you wish to start the printing order straight away. If you are not happy with the result, you can modify the order and send the new print-version to us.
In the case of the paperproof, we can print out the front and/or back of your ring binders, and post them out to you by the next working day. This allows you to decide, in natural lighting, whether or not you wish to print the ring binders. When selecting proofs, please note that screenproofs are not true-colour, and are delivered in a resolution of 150 dpi.
10,000 ring binders at once? That’s not a problem at print24.com!
How many ring binders do you want printed? Our modern print shop is one of the largest in Europe, and offers you sufficient capacities to print large quantities of these products. You can easily print up to 10,000 personalised ring binders at once online. The minimum order quantity is 1, making these items equally suitable for private customers. Have your ring binders created professionally now – by your affordable, reliable online print shop, print24.com!